Monday, February 21, 2011

First day back at work

Welp, my first day back at the old salt mines has gone very well. I got kinda tired at one point while boothing, but my energy level came back pretty quick. Was actually pretty fun writing and putting together a show again. But, as I've said before, it was very nice that an extra associate producer (Sarah) was here to help. Reduced my normal stress level by a lot.

Also very good to get to see my friends from work again. Everyone seemed glad to have me back. Some crazy stories in the news this morning... the most memorable for me besides the turmoil in the Middle East and northern Africa: a Sacramento news crew is attacked by mourners who said the newspeople got too close to their memorial service... and a Massachusetts doctor who crashed his SUV into a liquor store then appeared to try to steal beer from it. The doctor claims the whole thing was an accident (eyeroll).

Having some issues with my ostomy bags not sticking to my skin the way they're supposed to... leading to me having to tape down the edges with medical tape. The ordeal seems to be causing some irritation to my skin also. Not sure what the deal is. Will ask the doctor on Wednesday.

Ah well, that's enough blogging for today. As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment