Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to work

Well, heading back to work tonight. Been almost a month since I've set foot inside the station. Am fairly confident that I'll make it through the night without any problems, but bringing an extra ostomy bag and my pain medicine just in case. I'm sure everyone at work will be glad to see me. Hope I still remember how to produce the show :-P

Feeling better and stronger every day still. Will still be a couple weeks before my energy level is back at 100%, but I'm getting there more and more every day.

Finally talked myself into shaving off the mess of hair on my head. Feels much better (and cleaner and lighter lol). Forgot how much I liked having it shaved... last time I did it was in early October. Had gotten really tired of the mess that the flattop had grown into. I'll probably grow it back at some point.

That's enough for now I guess... I'll post again later and let everyone know how my first day back at work went.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you. Take it slowly. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing better! Good luck at work tonight!

    ReplyDelete